Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by Claire Ratcliff. The terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ used throughout the website refer to Claire Ratcliff. By accessing and using this website you accept and agree to the terms of this agreement. Services are offered through this website and any participation in these services constitutes acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above please do not use this website or services offered.
All personal information provided must be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You will need to notify us immediately if there are any changes to your personal details.
2. This website is for information purposes only. It is not a substitute for a consultation with a registered dietitian.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure that the information contained in this website is both accurate, complete and up to date, no guarantees can be given. We assume no responsibility for the information contained on this site and disclaim all liability to third parties for injury, damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on information on this website.
3. This site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Claire Ratcliff and are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property right laws.
4. Payment of services offered through the website will be in advance.
5. We and the client reserve the right to cancel any services up to 24 hours prior to the date of the service and full refunds will be provided.
In the event of a failure by us to carry our obligations due to circumstances beyond our control you will be advised as soon as is reasonably practical and our obligations will be suspended.
Providing we act reasonably, we will not be liable for any failure we could not reasonably avoid. This will not affect your rights relating to your right to cancel.
b) Circumstances beyond reasonable control include but are not limited to; natural disasters, accidents, illness, family illness, death or bereavement.
7. We reserve the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions of this website without prior notice. Your continued use of this website after these changes constitutes acceptance of these changes. These changes will be published on this website.
If you have any queries about this agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com